Blawks Blawks

Loved it man, pretty original ... :D great work

Pong! Pong!

Love it!! I could play this for hours XD XD XD it would be great if you could just make it a little bit harder... maybe making the CPU faster . but its great!

Gammes responds:

Thanks xD

Parallel 2 Parallel 2

Loved It!!! XD

Awakening (The return... Awakening (The return...

What a great game! i loved it , want to see the next one ;)

soyyo5159 responds:

Thank you! The next game will have new settings and abilities.

Rise of the Dark Machine Rise of the Dark Machine

It's cool. The game style is ok, maybe i would be more into it if you get the player to do something more than just walk around collecting stuff, a little more interaction for the gamer, but not too much as you said it doesn't has to be a complex game to be good. Its hard to suggest what to put in it to make it better. But i can tell you that i think you're going the right way. Keep working on it and you'll see good results. ;)

Katamori17 responds:

Firstly, thanks for writing this review! =)

Secondly: I didn't write it in the description, but my plan is to create a game based on logic and puzzle elements. Sadly, I'm not so good at this genre, so getting ideas takes a bit long time, but I already got some ideas. For instance, as you can see on the third level, there's a computer which you can activate by colliding, and then, all the bombs will be deactivated for some seconds.

I'm planning to add several machines like that one, so there will be some interaction on the levels, but it will depends on the placed mechanics, not on yourself, like using bombs in Binding of Isaac. But, in fact, I'll add them later. There will be 5 tutorial levels, then 5 simple levels, then 5 new elements, and then 5 medium level, and then, last time: 5 more tools and 5 hard levels. There might be better with less tutorial levels, but I don't want to enforce the palyer to memorize everything in the same time. =)

Finally, sorry for my very long answer but I'm so happy that you reviewed. Thank you again!

Sixty Second Search Sixty Second Search

I like it , its really hard ;) Very Original.

good work

yanmania responds:

Thanks!

Resurrection: Genesis Resurrection: Genesis

It has some minor things that you could arrange for future games, mainly character control, but its cool, it has future.

I like the drawing style and the mixed gameplay. Keep it up

Mass Mayhem 4 Mass Mayhem 4

Great :D

I had never played a game like this ..
what a great idea loved it... keep it up :)

Volcania Volcania

Lots of Fun

love it man it incorporates a lot of styles from different games
and you just don't know what to expect next. Great!